This process is part of decorative cosmetics, having an aesthetic beauty role. By painting, a more intense coloration of the eyebrows and eyebrows is achieved, which helps to accentuate the expressiveness of the eyes and the eyes.
The perfectly defined eyebrows completely change your appearance. You have to remember that the thin and drawn eyebrows with a pencil are no longer fashionable, nor do they benefit, because they are completely devoid of nature.
Although the tricks of the eyebrows experts differ, surely in the current trend you will find the eyebrows as natural as possible, delicately contoured, neither too thick nor too thin and in a color close to the color of the hair. In the case of eyebrows, drawing is difficult, requires a lot of patience and dexterity and must be done daily.
Therefore, it is recommended to dye both the eyebrows and the eyebrows, because it offers a natural color, pleasant and lasts 2-3 weeks.
Before applying the paint, certain measures are taken, namely:
- the color of the paint (black, black-white, brown) is chosen according to the preference of the respective person and the aesthetic aspect; in general, the eyebrows
- will be colored in a lighter shade so as not to roughen the face, not to age and not to look unpleasant;
- the eyelashes will not be painted in case of ocular disorders (irritated eyes, conjunctivitis, blepharitis) or dermatoses of the eyelids;
- they will not be painted in case of allergy to paints;
- the necessary amounts of perhydrol and water will be used to avoid eye accidents through burns;
- only special paints for the eyes and not for hair, which could cause eye irritation and inflammation, will be used;
- before applying the paint, the respective region will be well cleaned by clearing, and then of any trace of grease, so as not to impede the fixing of the paint and a uniform coloration;
- the paint is applied in the required amount and throughout the length of the eyelashes.