When I was young I was going with my mother to the cosmetics to take care of. I always liked to wear my nose through creams and products, let me see how those complicated tools work, and I wondered every time why my mother is bound to bear the pain caused by eyebrows. The eyebrows for my mother have always been important, and I have followed it just the same.
Today, the world has changed and eyebrow design and stylization have become very fashionable!
But what’s the difference between styling and haircut?
When we make a schedule at the beauty center, penis is a procedure that generally takes 10-15 minutes, the cosmetician cleaning the area around the eyebrows, keeping their natural shape or offering a more beautiful one that fits the face correctly.
The eyebrow styling session at DIVA Institut & Beauty ACADEMY lasts between 30 and 40 minutes, depending on the eyebrow planting of the client and the beauty objectives established by mutual agreement.
A lot of people are asking me what they do for so long with my client in the office. Well, many things happen when it comes to the first visit because when I interact with a customer for the first time we have counseling. With the second visit, things are a little simpler.
During the first visit to the eyebrow styling studio, things happen as follows:
- remove eyebrows;
- we notice the planting and the shape of the eyebrows, under the magnifying glass, in the cold light;
- we set the long-term goal: we want to recover the eyebrows that have suffered from excessive stroke, we want to thicken, get another form or maintain them;
- the actual pencil that is done under the magnifying glass, in cold light, pulling each hair in addition to the final shape imagined. In addition to the hair, the puff is removed so that the eyebrow stands out with its new shape. The face becomes brighter and the effect is spectacular;
- Once we get the form, we discuss why some hairs have been left intentionally in addition and what steps are taken to get the final shape agreed by mutual agreement;
- on request, eyebrows can be dyed. The paint used in DIVA Institut & Beauty ACADEMY is Reflectocil and / or Binacil. These are special eyebrows that pigment very well, do not stain the skin and are non-allergenic;
- even when requested, eyebrows will be blanketed.
At DIVA Institut & Beauty ACADEMY we have developed an eyebrow course that lasts for an hour and where the client learns to properly brush her eyebrows in accordance with her face shape. During eyebrow shaving, specific products (powder pencil, bicolours, concealer or pencil type), shades and brushes for color blurring are recommended so that the customer can do this easily and quickly. We also adjust the budget recommendation for budget-based products, taking into account the quality-price ratio.