What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion treatment is an excellent method of cleansing and exfoliating the skin, by removing impurities and dead cells from the first surface level of the skin, in order to improve the appearance and texture of the epidermis. According to dermatologists, facial microdermabrasion treatment is considered to be the most effective treatment for cleaning, re-freshening and restoring the currently available skin supplement.
Also known as “lunch peeling” – the lunch break gum, microdermabrasion treatment is a non-invasive, non-invasive and painless skin finishing procedure that is commonly practiced in medical offices and beauty centers. It bears this name because it can be carried out in a short period of time, and the patient has no behavioral restrictions, and can even be made up as soon as the session is over. After treatment with microdermabrasion there are no blemishes, redness or irritation of the skin.
How does Microdermabrasion treatment work?
Through precise and controlled grinding, microdermabrasion facial treatment stimulates the basement membrane to produce new cells. Thus, skin regeneration occurs from the inside to the outside, and by exfoliation opens the way of new cells that are pushed to the surface of the epidermis.
Microdermabrasion is not a common cosmetic treatment. Studies show that absorption of certain classes of active substances increases after microdermabrasion 8-24 times. Microdermabrasion treatment temporarily opens a window to the deeper layers of the skin, which is why it is very important to take advantage of this opportunity. In this context, microdermabrasion should also be considered as an instrument to increase the absorption of dermatological cosmetic products in the skin, thus achieving the maximum potential.
What kind of Microdermabrasion do we use?
BRILLIANT – Rowe diamond powder microdermabrasion machine.
With BRILLIANT – diamond powder microdermabrasion device there is no risk of remaining particles attached to the skin, the procedure is comfortable, fine wrinkles, scars and pigmentation spots are reduced. With this diamond powder microdermabrasion machine from Rowe, you can now treat stretch marks.
Treatment with BRILLIANT – Rowe diamond powder microdermabrasion device acts as an extremely fine emerald on the skin, eliminating the horny layer of the epidermis consisting mainly of dead cells. At the same time, the production of new cells in the basal, deep layer of the epidermis is accelerated.
Facial treatment with microdermabrasion is considered an indispensable treatment in cleaning and maintaining skin health. It is the secret of healthy skin: deep cleansing with the help of a high quality device, professional medical and dermato-cosmetic treatment products, together with a well-trained staff to work with them. We consider that it is ideal to prevent the signs of aging instead of treating them. The more you pay attention to prevention, the more effective the treatment. Beauty has no age, but it must be maintained both on the outside and inside.
- has excellent results in the treatment of acne and mature skin,
- removes the upper layers of dead cells and impurities,
- it decongests the tissues and gives firmness,
- treats the appearance of tired skin, tender skin,
- it treats keratoses (excessive thickening of the first layer on the surface of the epidermis),
- regenerates cells and tissues,
- accelerates the production of collagen and elastin,
- it treats atrophy (improves skin elasticity),
- effectively smoothes post acne scars, visibly improving texture,
- removes blackheads, cleanses and closes dilated pores,
- it cleanses, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin, giving it its luminosity,
- eliminates signs, uniforms scars and red spots,
- it instantly reduces wrinkles,
- restores the skin affected by the sun,
- it corrects the hyperpigmentations, it uniforms the bleached areas aesthetically, reducing the amount of pigment and can be used in a complex global skin
- illumination program that includes facial photoregeneration,
- helps to significantly increase the absorption rate for the active ingredients in the products subsequently applied to the skin,
- accelerates the natural hydration of the skin,
- improves local lymphatic circulation, eliminating toxins and metabolic waste,
- improves blood flow, oxygen and nutrient transport to cells,
- it also treats more difficult areas such as the eyes, nose, double chin,
- painless treatment – does not require anesthesia,
- treatment can be repeated at short intervals (7-14 days),
- simple and fast treatment, without recovery periods.
- makeup and toning,
- face-to-face consultation to know details about personal history and explanation of treatment steps, at the same time choosing personalized treatment,
- microdermabrasion with sterile diamond ends (15-20 minutes) on the treatment areas: face, neck, neck, including eye area,
- tension disinfection talk about the eliminated impurities, observable in the disposable filter,
- the facial treatment ends with the application of the final moisturizing cream, the SPF 30+ final cream and recommended by the esthetician for skin care at home.
Who can apply for Microdermabrasion treatment?
Microdermabrasion treatment can benefit anyone, there is no minimum or maximum age to restrict the use of the treatment. It is addressed to anyone who has skin problems or simply wants proper and proper care!
The results are seen after the first session of Microdermabrasion?
Surely! The results always appear from the first meeting. You will have a cleaner and brighter, rejuvenated skin, a softer, healthier and brighter skin, combined with the immediate attenuation of wrinkles!
What should I do after the Microdermabrasion session?
It is recommended to use at home a cream that will provide extra hydration and photoprotection because your skin will be more sensitive to sun exposure. Aesthetician will recommend professional dermato-cosmetic products specially designed for the period after microdermabrasion, products that take into account (take advantage) of changes in skin functions. Ideal preparations are combinations of substances that, besides simple hydration and photoprotection, actively treat various conditions, intensively support and regenerate the skin.
In the first days after microdermabrasion avoid using certain products that contain classes of substances with potential irritant, which could accentuate the dryness of the skin, etc.
When should I come to the next session and how often are Microdermabrasion sessions?
The esthetician is best able to recommend a personalized treatment plan and an optimal frequency, depending on the needs of your skin. In order to obtain optimal results in the long term, a series of treatments (4-6 sessions) is recommended. The results remain visible 2-3 weeks, but they are also cumulative – an extremely important thing, since we prevent the signs of premature aging and give the skin the necessary care.