To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem.
Historical artifacts reveal that the practice of caring for and decorating the fingernails dates back thousands of years. The excavation of one Assyrian tomb uncovered a 5,000-year-old cuticle stick. The ancient Egyptians used henna to stain their nails, and cosmetic kits have been discovered even in the tombs of Egyptian women.
Today nail care isn’t just grooming anymore. It’s about standing out and expressing yourself.
This Craft cannot Be Mastered in just couple of days, it requires hard work and patience!
We encourage you to do everything you can to succeed in the Nail Industry. Get the information you need to grow a profitable, successful Nail Business because if you don’t, your competitors will.
PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITED
- Knowledge of the main characteristics of nails, their role and shapes;
- Technical nail making by applying gel tips;
- Extension of the nail bed by gel pattern construction;
- Gel construction on salon forms: square technical nails, round, almond, oval, etc;
- Realization of French interior and surface construction;
- Natural nail protection with gel;
- Technical manicure on red nails;
- Damaged nail prosthesis;
- Dismantling false nails;
- Semi-permanent nail application on natural nail and false nail;
- Design: gel cover application, color gel, glitter, rhinestones, liquid stone, various decorations, etc. Mounting accessories on false nails;
- Know the modalities and the process of maintenance of false nails;
- The proper use and storage of specific working tools;
- Planning of daily activities;
- Professional development;
- Applying the rules of SSM and PSI;
- Ensuring hygiene conditions in the workplace;
- Promotion of products and services;
- Management of material resources;
Course support, equipment, utensils, professional consumables for work and examination fee included. We only work with premium professional products!
- Trainer with a vast experience of over 18 years and a long training.
- Lots of practice. The practice represents 90% of the course.
- Specialization acquired through the diploma of False Nail Protestant Stylist.
- Diploma accredited and recognized nationally and in the U.E.
- We recommend for employment.
- Limited number of students.
- Modern classrooms. Relaxed atmosphere.