How does it work?
Performing LED therapy consists of the action of the light-emitting diode designed to stimulate intracellular metabolism.
Advantages of LED Therapy and Chromotherapy
- Non-aggressive and non-invasive procedure
- “Red” – stimulates blood circulation, regeneration of cells
- “Green” – activates the lymphatic drainage by transforming the lymph from geloid consistency into a fluid one
- “Blue” -analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic
- “Yellow” – stimulates the activity of the central nervous system
- It produces enough energy to stimulate a self-healing response on the part of the body
It is recommended in series of 10 sessions and in combination with other therapies.
There is no evidence of adverse effects in pregnant women, but we do not recommend performing the procedure for them.