Plasma Pen is a revolutionary treatment in the field of non-invasive anti-aging aesthetics that encompasses a wide range of procedures. Removing wrinkles, lifting eyelids, removing bags from under the eyes or treating various aesthetic problems of the cell (post-acenic scars, pigmented spots, stretch marks, flaky skin, etc.). All this is now possible without surgery.
Plasma treatment uses the fourth state of matter – plasma. The tissues are treated “sublimated” and we avoid the spread of unwanted heat in the surrounding areas. The principle is to ionize the gas in the air to create a small electric arc, similar to a small lightning bolt, with which dermal and epidermal areas are affected by aesthetic problems, can be treated without spreading unwanted heat to surrounding areas. When the electric arc – plasma – reaches the surface of the skin, the heat is increased and then transferred into the epidermis to the level of the papillary layer containing fibroblast cells.
The result is contraction and tightening of skin cells. As a result, excess skin is reduced and the result tightens, tones and lifts the skin and reduces wrinkles. Most, if not all, methods of skin resurfacing are based on the creation of a controlled skin lesion, which activates its healing, which leads to the remodeling and improvement of the skin in different signs of aging.
Even if the skin layers receive a lesion controlled by the plasma pen (by heating, fragmentation, vaporization-sublimation and tightening, they do not burn, as they do under the ablative laser and, importantly, there are no open wounds during the healing phase. is extremely important, as this approach reduces the risk of side effects, such as scarring, infection or loss of pigmentation, etc.
After treatment, punctate lesions remain covered by crusts. They need 5-7 days to fall within this time the client must keep the surface of the skin clean and use healing creams. Plasma works similar to an ablative (fractionated) laser. Plasma pencil creates perfectly controlled damage to very specific skin cells to encourage skin tightening, cell division, cell proliferation and collagen production.
Advantages of plasma vs surgery:
- No injections
- It does not cut the skin
- No seams are required
- Low risk procedure (minimum risk)
- Minimal side effects and much less downtime
- Quick and easy procedure
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- Without thinning the skin
- Significant cost savings
Plasma Pen treatment is a non-surgical facelift, and the facelift offers solutions for:
- correction of fallen eyelids
- skin surplus removal (blepharoplasty)
- bags under the eyes
- deep laughter
- stain treatment
- removing syringes
- stretch marks
- Plasma skin resurfacing is generally suitable for most people, because it is particularly effective in treating difficult areas to treat, namely around the eyes (periorbital) and around the mouth (perioral).
- It is also suitable for most skin types and textures, although there are some contraindications, which are listed below: If you have darker skin (Fitzpatrick skin type 5-6)
- If your skin is prone to keloid scarring / scarring
- If you have any of the following: severe skin conditions, open sores, severe acne, lupus, psoriasis or vitiligo
- If you are allergic or sensitive to any of the products used during the treatment
- If you have a history of being treated with blood thinning drugs or gold therapy or if you have taken Accutane in the last year.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have immune deficiencies or have other autoimmune disorders
- People who resort to this alternative want a lift with short recovery, with long-term results and enjoy a bright and young face, regardless of age, at much lower costs than other procedures.