What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Facial Treatment?
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment is a facial treatment used in the most exclusive clinics and beauty centers in the world. The operating principle is based on the deep oxygen infusion in the dermal layers of the skin. The treatment is a revolutionary, non-invasive treatment for wrinkles, successfully replacing traditional invasive treatments with active injectable substances such as Botox, Hyaluronic Acid.
How does Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment work?
Through the infusion of hyperbaric oxygen, the oxygen supply of the dermis is supplemented directly, from the outside and without medical needles, thus restoring the elasticity, firmness, vitality and luminosity specific to a young and well-groomed complexion. Hyperbaric oxygen is infused concomitantly with active medical substances that penetrate to the deepest layer of the skin. The skin hydrates, becomes fresh, becomes firmer. During this process, the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, the free radicals that age the skin are destroyed, and the effects are instantly visible. Hyperbaric oxygen infusion treatment has two important steps: Oxy Jet Peelingsi Oxy Spray.
What is Oxy Jet Peeling?
The Oxy Jet Peeling function of the Hyperbaric Oxygen device we have is based on an advanced technology that ensures an efficient cleaning of the skin due to the high purity oxygen jet. In combination with a saline cleansing solution, hyperbaric oxygen penetrates deep into the skin’s dermal layers, regenerating and revitalizing the skin’s natural elasticity. The strong flow of saline and oxygen jets facilitates the opening of micro-channels in the dermis and gently exfoliates the dead cells from the surface of the skin, thus preparing the skin for the next step of the treatment. Healthy cell regeneration is encouraged, rapid improvement is observed even after a single treatment!
What is Oxy Spray?
With the help of the Oxy Spray airbrush, we introduce in the deep layers of the skin key ingredients and beneficial active substances such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, C, E, antioxidants, argilleryl, DMAE, collagen, facial toning and personalized medical cocktails according to the needs of each skin. . We use only medical purity vials, the molecules of which are extremely small (nano-molecules) to make a really deep infusion. The active sub-states are diffused with an adjustable hyperbaric pressure and pushed into the depth of the dermis by a continuous flow of oxygen, creating deposits of active substances stimulating the vital functions of the skin. Thus, we manage to personalize your facial treatment according to the condition of your skin at the time of treatment. We analyze the skin and create on-site individual medical cocktails: anti-acne, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, treatment of wrinkles and expression lines, regeneration and revitalization, soothing, whitening, firmness, lifting, etc. The results obtained are based on oxygenation and improvement of cellular respiration, stimulation of peripheral blood circulation, cellular regeneration and deep skin hydration.
Why do we use oxygen?
Water and oxygen are elements that we need constantly for cell regeneration, for the reconstruction and revitalization of the body. By oxygen, collagen groups and hyaluronic acid networks responsible for elasticity, firmness, vitality and brightness are supported. Oxygen is a product with special catalytic properties. Studies show that products normally applied to the skin need approx. 8 hours to penetrate the skin, and in many cases, not all epidermal layers are touched. By means of hyperbaric oxygen treatment, the products penetrate the tegumen deeper, within a maximum of one and a half hours. Another major advantage of the hyperbaric oxygen device is that it speeds up healing after more invasive treatments, such as microneedling, chemical peeling, photoregeneration, laser hair removal, tattoos or permanent make-up, soothing and restores the skin an extremely comforting sensation.
How does hyperbaric oxygen treatment affect the skin?
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment works on 5 levels simultaneously:
- Deep cleansing: transporting at high speeds oxygen, water and vitamins to the skin, the hyperbaric oxygen treatment cleanses the soft skin of the deposits, the result being a shiny skin.
- Exfoliates: The dead layers of the skin are removed in a very pleasant and comfortable way, rendering the skin luminous.
- Hydrates: The jet powered contains hyaluronic acid, oxygen and vitamins cocktails that moisturize, soothe and provide a comforting feeling to the skin.
- Oxygenates: the infusion of oxygen and vitamins penetrates deeply into the skin layers, instantly rendering the vitality of the skin. The skin receives oxygen – a vital element to create collagen which is a structural element in the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
Stimulates microcirculation: Oxy Jet Peeling sprays water and oxygen onto the skin surface, creating an improved micro-circulation on the treated area. The results are seen even after the first session, the skin is oxygenated, and the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, the skin looks rejuvenated, hydrated, wrinkles are drastically reduced. For spectacular results, 6 sessions and daily use of ClinicCare® products are required to continue the treatment at home. The sessions are held once a week within the center, and in the interval between them, the effects must be maintained with the help of ClinicCare® dermato-cosmetics, according to each type of skin.
What results are obtained by treatment with Hyperbaric Oxygen?
- it returns the brightness and tonicity of the skin,
- it gives firmness and supple skin,
- reshapes the facial oval,
- it has very good results in the treatment of the skin with a flaky appearance, ensuring a instantly visible lift,
- eliminates fine wrinkles and diminishes deep ones
- it acts against pigmented spots or those due to aging,
- helps regulate sebum secretion, in the case of acne-prone skin,
- it provides suppleness and a youthful appearance to the face,
- removes bags from under the eyes, • gives a feeling of coolness, but in a pleasant sense,
- improves blood micro-circulation, • soothes and provides a comforting sensation, especially after chemical peeling or photoregeneration,
- rapidly improves the overall appearance of the skin,
- increases the efficiency of other treatments: it is recommended that before the hyperbaric oxygen treatment, a Microdermabrasion or Enzymatic Peeling session should be carried out for proper cleaning and for the opening of the pores.
The sensation is extremely pleasant, like a mango, like the breeze of a spring wind.